Porcelain tiles are also ceramic tiles. They are a specific form of ceramic tiles, but composed of much thinner and denser clay and burn at much higher temperatures if compared. Porcelain tiles are made of clay with a water absorption index of less than 0.5%, while ceramic tiles have a clay composition with water absorption greater than 0.5%.
• All our products will pass ALL QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shipment.
• We can do any project if the customers have their own design.
• OEM is welcome. *
• In the delivery period, in general, 7-10 days.
• Special size available according to order.
• Your inquiry regarding our product & price will be replied within 24hours